Employment-Based Visa

Gain Permission to Work in the United States

We can help you or your loved one obtain the right to legally work in the United States. Our firm has extensive experience in both immigrant visas, which allow for permanent residency in the United States, and non-immigrant visas, which allow employees to work in the country temporarily. The United States provides visas for a variety of workers which are classified as follows:

Immigrant Visas

  • EB-1 Visas (Employment First Preference)

These individuals have extraordinary abilities in the fields of science, art, education, business or athletics, or they may be outstanding professors or researchers. This option is also open to multinational managers or executives.


  • EB-2 Visas (Employment Second Preference)

Workers in this category include those with an advanced degree or its equivalent or to foreign nationals who have exceptional ability. Normally, to obtain an EB-2 visa you must have a permanent job offer and an approved labor certification, but applicants can apply for an exception by completing a National Interest Waiver (NIW). NIW allows you to waive the requirement of a labor certification and offer of employment if you can establish that your admission to become a permanent U.S. resident will be in the national interest.


  • EB-3 Visas (Employment Third Preference E3)

Applicant must have an employer willing to sponsor them and the employer must file an Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker. This category includes skilled workers in jobs that require at least two years of experience or an undergraduate degree. Unskilled workers in positions requiring fewer than two years of training who are not temporary or seasonal also qualify.

Non-Immigrant Visas

Our firm can help your business to obtain the following non-immigrant work visas that are commonly used in employer immigration for your staff:

  • B-1 Visas (Visitors on Business)

An individual who wants to enter the United States temporarily for business purposes such as negotiating a contract or attending an educational or professional conference may be eligible to obtain a B-1 visa.

  • H-1b Visas (Temporary Professional Workers)

An applicant who possesses a bachelor's degree with a job offer in a field relevant to the degree may be eligible to obtain an H-1B visa.


  • L-1A Visas (Intracompany Transferee Manager and Executive)

The L-1A visa is often used by US companies to transfer experienced managers or executives from one of its affiliated foreign offices to its US office.


  • L-1B Visas (Intracompany Transferee Specialized Knowledge Employee)

The L-1B visa is used for employees with specialized knowledge from a company with offices both in the United States and overseas, allowing them the opportunity to relocate and work in the company’s United States branch or office.

  • O visas (Persons With Extraordinary Abilities)

O-1 visa benefits individuals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics. These foreign nationals must have been recognized in their field through extensive documentation.