Investment Visa

We help our clients to achieve the American Dream. There are different types of immigrant and non-immigrant visas available for those seeking to invest in the U.S. by purchasing an existing company or by starting up a new business, including buying into a franchise. Our office helps you decide which one is right for you.

Non-immigrant E-2 Treaty Investment Visa


The E-2 Visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows investors from certain countries to enter the United States to pursue a business operation in which they have made a substantial investment. The list of countries whose nationals are eligible for the E-2 Visa is constantly changing and growing.

Immigrant EB-5 Visa


EB-5 investor status creates a permanent residency for investors who demonstrate that they have made or will make a substantial investment in a business that creates a minimum of 10 full-time positions for workers in the United States. EB-5 status affords conditional permanent residency status to the investor, his or her spouse, and any unmarried children under the age of twenty-one.  After two years of conditional permanent residency, the investor can petition for the removal of the conditions of residency.  Afterward, the investor will have permanent residency that is renewable every ten years.