TN Professional Visas Under NAFTA

Visas for Canadian and Mexican NAFTA Professional Workers

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) created special economic and trade relationships for the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Select NAFTA to visit the Office of the United States Trade Representative website and learn more.

The non-immigrant NAFTA Professional (TN) visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals, to work in the United States in prearranged business activities for U.S. or foreign employers. Permanent residents of Canada and Mexico are not able to apply for TN visas to work as NAFTA professionals. Select TN NAFTA Professionals on the USCIS website to learn more about TN nonimmigrant status.



Schedule a Consultation

(408) 800-3239

Our Services


Contact Us

Our office is located in

1150 N 1st, Suite #110  San Jose CA 95112

Let Us Help You With Your Immigration

(408) 800-3239

Context Of Case
  • Yelp Social Icon
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn Social Icon

 © 2019 The Law Office of Sahar Mousavi | Website designed by Ali Mousavi